The Resource Innovation Institute is issuing a “Last call” for Technical Advisory Committee applications. Submissions will be accepted through December 31st, 2016.
The TAC is advisory to the RII board and will perform the following functions:
- Guide the development of energy and water metrics, which will drive industry standards
- Curate the Cultivation Facility Best Practices Project, including weighing in on online forums and building an authoritative wiki
- Review energy and water baseline study materials, including an RFP that will be issued to the market, selection of a vendor and release of an official report
Technical Advisory Committee membership will be comprised of roughly 15 technical experts from a range of geographies with competence in the following areas:
- Horticulture science
- University research
- Utility planning and evaluation
- Resource efficient technology
- Facility design, construction and maintenance
- Water conservation
- Environmental engineering
- Certification system design
If you are interested in serving on the RII TAC, or if you would like to nominate TAC candidates, please contact Derek Smith, Executive Director.